Saturday, May 25, 2019

BBMe Desktop, First Impressions Gone Loopy Great...

Communicating while sharing screens

I invited a friend to install BBMe for a test run and just the simple barrier of convincing this friend that the $5 a year subscription after a year free trail is worth it was overcome once this friend saw what both the phone App and desktop BBMe can do.

After our test today, this friend is going to share his experiences he had with me today with others. And so I am doing a little of my part in letting others know what a great solid and responsive communication tool that BBMe has become in it's short history.

You will not see any emojis or layering of dragons over your face. What you will find is a robust set of features and tools for both text and voice/video communications with screen and app view sharing that goes both ways.

I will go through each screen shot as to illuminate a discovered feature or function.

1. Screen sharing from the other end:

I am able to view the other ends screen, with the option to view anything they are viewing.

2. Dual sharing on both ends of the communication of screens.



Here we are able to share both our screens with each other and easy access for any of us to disable the sharing with a quick click on the top middle of screen.

3. Communicated elsewhere on BBMe Desktop while on a call sharing screens:

Here I am communicating on the BBMe Support Group in BBMe and talking and sharing screens with my friend at the same time.

4. Sharing desktop audio (music):

Here my friend increases volume of the app playing music and now I am able to hear that music.

5. My sharing audio to my friend:

I increase the volume of my music (Piano Bar) to share with my friend.

6. Either I can share view of my full screen or a specific app I have loaded.



7.  What another screen app looks like if you share only one app view.

For your privacy, if you share screen of only one app then any other apps will be grayed out.


Any PDF files or other files are stored locally on each machine of everyone in the share (ie as in a group) and will have the file on their computer when they connect. And as such the file opens locally from your computer.

I hope that this short documented experience will give you an idea if you would like to use BBMe on your Desktop and or Phone. This article may be updated as I discover and begin to use new features on the Desktop application.

Regards,

Jason Page
Page Telegram
pagetelegram.com


No comments:

Post a Comment